The Red Sea is a collection of media submitted by amazing people from around the world just like you. The Red Sea is an effort of All Girls Allowed.
These people, like you, may not have all the answers. But they think about China and care:
- that a woman between the ages of 15 and 34 in China is more likely to commit suicide than to die any other way.
- that a woman’s value is often determined by her ability to produce a son.
- that womens’ cries of anguish after they are held down and forced to abort their pregnancies under the One-Child Policy are not being heard.
- that entire villages of child-brides exist today in China, filled with slaves, sold as children into their new husband’s family.
These people believe that Chinese women deserve access to basic human rights, and that they should be valued and given dignity in every stage of their life.
Just like God used Moses, an ordinary man, to lead His people to safety across the parted waters of the Red Sea, He is using ordinary people today to accomplish His will and love girls and mothers in Jesus’ name. In His power, we can see a path through bleak waters to a future where women everywhere are loved, valued, and given dignity.
All Girls Allowed is an organization committed to seeing the end of gendercide by restoring life, value and dignity to girls and mothers and revealing the injustice of China’s One-Child Policy. To restore the brokenness of China’s women, we seek to Simply Love Her in Jesus’ Name, for we believe that only the healing power of Jesus can truly set China free. We see that God has always used simple individuals to accomplish his great will, and we need your help.
1) Tell your own story through video, art, photography, poetry, written piece, or music and show us how you’re restoring life, value and dignity to girls and mothers in China.
The more people who submit, the more people will pay attention.
2) Through your simple contribution to the growing cloud of witnesses to China’s Human Rights atrocities, you can make the world stand up and take notice.
Together, we can end gendercide in our lifetime through the power of Jesus’ redemptive grace; and it starts here, with simple individuals standing up in faith and declaring that de-valuing, de-humanizing, and killing girls because they are girls is wrong.
Will you join us?